- 2 pomegranates
- 15g (½oz) fresh mint, finely chopped
- 15g (½oz) fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 10 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 jalapenos, finely chopped
- 30ml (2 tbsp) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- Remove all the seeds from a pomegranate and place them in a large salad bowl.
- Add the mint, parsley, onions, chillies, oil and lime to the bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Serve as a side salad or dip.
- If you can’t get hold of jalapeno chillies, use another variety. Remember to tweak to your taste!
- Category: Starter
- Cuisine: Moroccan
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 144
- Sugar: 13.2 g
- Sodium: 10 mg
- Fat: 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.7 g
- Fiber: 3.6 g
- Protein: 2.2 g