Lobster benedict is a meal fit for a king or a queen. Runny egg served with asparagus and hollandaise sauce. Don’t forget to buy the lobster tails.
- 2 lobster tails, cooked and halved lengthwise
- 12 asparagus spears, cooked
- 2 English muffins, halved and toasted
- 4 poached eggs
- 100ml (3fl oz) Hollandaise sauce
- 30ml (2 tbsp) chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place 2 muffin halves on each plate.
- Divide the asparagus evenly between the two portions, on top of the muffins.
- Place half a lobster tail on each muffin, then add an egg.
- Pour the sauce over the little mountain and sprinkle chives on top. Season to taste and enjoy!
- If you buy raw lobster, why it in a bit of butter. After removing the lobster from the pan, mop up the juices with bread or leftover muffins!
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: French
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 444
- Sugar: 5.6 g
- Sodium: 1173 mg
- Fat: 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.9 g
- Fiber: 5.2 g
- Protein: 48.9 g
- Cholesterol: 582 mg