Try this great vegan-friendly almond milk porridge recipe. Almond milk adds a lovely nutty flavour, but soy, hazelnut or oat milk can be used.
- Place the oats, almond milk and water in a large non-stick saucepan.
- Cook for around 5 minutes on a medium heat or until the oats are cooked.
- Share the porridge evenly between bowls and top with raspberries and almonds. Enjoy!
- Feel free to play with other types of dairy free milk, such as cashew, hazelnut, soy and oats.
- The consistency of the porridge is up to you. You can have it firm, or add extra milk to make it runnier.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: Scottish
Keywords: almond milk porridge, vegan porridge recipe, how to make porridge with almond milk