Sous vide Brussels sprouts are the best when it comes to preparing and cooking Brussels sprouts. Using butter, the Brussels sprouts will melt in your mouth.
- 450g (1lb) Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 30ml (2 tbsp) butter
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the water bath to 85°C (185°F).
- Vacuum-seal the sprouts, along with the butter and a pinch of salt and pepper, in a single layer.
- Put the sealed pouch into the preheated water bath and cook for 60 minutes.
- Remove the sprouts from the pouch and serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: French