Fancy Biscoff cheesecake? Here is the only recipe you’ll ever need. This no bake cheesecake makes for the perfect summer dessert. I dare you to try it!
- 450g (1lb) Lotus Biscoff biscuits
- 175g (6oz) unsalted butter, melted
- 750g (1½lbs) cream cheese
- 180g (6oz) icing sugar, sifted
- 7.5ml (1½ tsp) vanilla extract
- 450g (1lb) Biscoff spread
- 600ml (20fl oz) double cream
- Extra Biscoff biscuits [optional]
- Crush the biscuits in a sealable plastic bag with a rolling pin, until everything turns into crumbs.
- Mix the butter with the crumbs.
- Spoon the mixture into the base of a 23cm (9in) springform cake tin and level with the back of a spoon.
- Combine the cheese, 150g (5oz) sugar, 325g (11½oz) Biscoff spread and vanilla in a bowl and beat until well combined with a stand mixer.
- Pour 450ml (15fl oz) of the cream in another bowl and whisk until peaks form.
- Gently fold the cream into the cheese mixture.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling on top of the biscuit base and spread evenly.
- Place in the fridge for at least 6 hours, but preferably overnight, to set.
- Once set, release the side of the cake tin and place on a serving plate.
- Zap the 125g (4½oz) Biscoff spread in the microwave for shorts spurts until it’s runny.
- Mix the remaining remaining 150ml (5fl oz) cream and 30ml (2 tbsp) sugar with the Biscoff.
- Drizzle or ice the sauce over the cheesecake as you please and decorate with Lotus Biscoff cookies to your heart’s delight. Enjoy!
- If you’re going to make this, decide to go out with bang. I.e. none of this low-fat business. For optimal results, this cheesecake should be created with full fat products.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Belgian
Keywords: biscoff cheesecake, biscoff recipe, summer dessert recipe, no bake cheesecake