- 140g (9 1/2 tbsp) butter
- 225g (1 2/3 cup) icing sugar, sieved
- 210g (1 cup) cream cheese
- 7.5ml (1 1/2 tsp) vanilla extract
- Leave the butter to warm to room temperature and cut into cubes. Place the butter in a bowl and beat with a stand or hand mixer on high speed until pale and fluffy, which should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Beat the sugar into the butter for 3-5 minutes until well mixed.
- Don’t forget to scrape the bowl occasionally with a rubber spatula to ensure that all ingredients are blended well together.
- Add the cream cheese and any flavouring of your choice to the mixture and beat until fluffy.
- Spread, spoon or pipe the icing on cooled down cupcakes.
- Category: Cupcakes
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 179
- Sugar: Sugars
- Sodium: 54 mg
- Fat: 12.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.1 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 38 mg