Come here and learn how to make this easy strawberry curd recipe. It really has the perfect consistency. Remember to use fresh strawberries every time!
- 450g (1lb) strawberries, washed, dried and hulled
- 450g (1lb) sugar
- 8 egg yolks
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 200g (7oz) butter
- Place all the ingredients, except the butter, in the food processor.
- Starting at the lowest power setting, switch on the processor and wait until everything has more or less blended.
- Slowly and systematically increase the power setting until you reach the maximum level.
- Leave it motoring for 5 minutes then over a period of one minute add the butter in equal quantities.
- Pour the contents in a container and let it chill in the fridge.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: English
Keywords: strawberry curd, how to make strawberry curd, strawberry dessert recipe