Cotswold Farm Park is a private estate at the heart of the Cotswolds. The park offers tons of learning and interactive activities for children of all ages.
Things to do at Cotswold Farm Park
There are plenty of things to do at Cotswold Farm Park. In short, it’s a fun place to take your kids for a day out and learn something new about animals and farming.
The park offers activities for kids of all ages. For instance:
- Take part in fun rides – your kids can take a gallop with one of the estate’s ponies
- Explore the Animal Barn – meet all of the park’s animals
- Go to the Discovery Barn – let your kids meet the youngest residents of the Cotswold Farm Park
- Explore the Adventure Barn – discover the themed indoor play areas where adults can relax while monitoring the kids
- Visit one of the outdoor play areas – let your kids go loose at the outdoor Woodland Adventure area or the Adventure Playground
- Check out the conservation area – your kids will be introduced to farming
- Take a wildlife walk – one of my favourite activities at the Farm Park was taking a 1 mile walk and discovering the biodiversity
- Enjoy the Farm Safari ride – your kids can learn more about tractors in the Tractor School
When we were there, the weather was dire, but thankfully there are many buildings to hide in while waiting for rain to subside.
Hence, we spent a lot of time in the Tractor School, Adventure Barn, Discovery Barn and the Animal Barn.
You can pet many animals and watch them go about in their everyday life.
We were also fortunate enough to meet some of the cutest residents.
The bunnies are placed on planks to go on your lap if you’re in need of scratching-an-animal therapy.
You can also purchase food for the animals.
The animals expect you to have food on you. You can totally see this as they approach you and start to beg.
Cotswold Farm Park opening times
The park is open to the public from the 8th of February to 23rd of December.
Opening hours are from 10:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Cotswold Farm Park gate prices
Handy tip: The ticket prices vary if you purchase the tickets directly at the gate, unlike if you purchase the tickets online.
So if you buy your tickets online, you’ll receive up to a 10% discount. You can purchase them here.
Are dogs allowed at Cotswold Farm Park?
Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed. Only with the exception of a guide dog, may a guest enter with a dog. However, dogs are allowed inside the Ox Shed café.
Is the Farm Park wheelchair accessible?
Not all spaces are wheelchair accessible, especially some dirt paths which are uneven. Hence visitors pushing the wheelchairs manually may struggle, while electric wheelchairs may manage.
The indoor barns, the Ox Shed café as well as the visitor centre are however wheelchair accessible.
Cotswold Farm Park address
You can find the farm park here:
Cotswold Farm Park Limited
Glos. GL 54 5FL
Have you ever visited Cotswold Farm Park? Let me know about your experience.