This cauliflower potato soup is easy to make and so incredibly flavourful everyone will love it. Serve on a cold day and it freeze it for the future!
- 15ml (1 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small cauliflower, weighing around 450g (1 lb)
- 450g (1 lb), peeled and sliced potatoes
- 750ml (3 cups) vegetable stock
- toasted almonds, for garnishing
- Chives, for garnishing
- truffle oil, for drizzling
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Gently fry the onions and garlic for 5 minutes until softened and translucent.
- Tip in the cauliflower and potatoes then pour in the stock.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until everything is fork tender.
- Transfer the contents to a blender and process until smooth.
- Divide the soup evenly between bowls, then scatter with almonds, chives and truffle oil. Serve with your favourite crusty bread. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Soup
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: cauliflower potato soup, cauliflower and potato soup recipe, healthy cauliflower potato soup, vegan cauliflower potato soup