- 50g (2 oz) chocolate flavour Delight
- 300ml (1/2 pt) semi-skimmed milk
- 200g (7 oz) brownies
- 400g (2/3 pt) double cream
- 100g (4 oz) chocolate
- In a bowl, prepare the chocolate pudding according to package instructions using the milk.
- Whip the cream in another bowl until soft peaks form.
- Crush the chocolate into small pieces and place in another bowl.
- Crumble the brownies into a large bowl.
- You are now ready to assemble the trifle. Ideally, you should use portion sized jars or containers.
- Start layering the pudding by placing the brownies in the base, followed by a layer of chocolate pudding, and cream.
- Repeat the process by adding as many layers as you can and top with chocolate when the container is full.
- I used chocolate such Crunch Bar or Skor Bar.
- Angel Delight is a well known brand for chocolate pudding but shops stock their own no name brand as well.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 599
- Sugar: 10.4 g
- Sodium: 183 mg
- Fat: 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 25.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 37.2 g
- Protein: 7.5 g
- Cholesterol: 143 mg