Sugar free chocolate chip cookies make the impossible, possible! Using a low calorie liquid sweetener to easily avoid those excess amounts of sugar. Enjoy!
- 375ml (1½ cup) flour
- 250ml (1 cup) oats
- 2.5ml (½ tsp) baking soda
- 125ml (½ cup) butter
- 5ml (1 tsp) Hermesetas Liquid sweetener
- 1 egg
- 5ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 100ml (3fl oz) milk
- 100g (3oz) diabetic chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/350°F/gas 4.
- Mix the flour, oats and baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
- With a mixer, cream the butter with the Hermesetas Liquid sweetener until it’s light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract until everything is well incorporated.
- Systematically and gently add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, alternating with small splashes of milk.
- When the batter is smooth, fold in the chocolate chips.
- The oats will give the dough a solid consistency and you will have to shape the cookies how you like and don’t forget to flatten them!
- Using 2 oiled baking sheets, lay out the cookies and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
- Serve warm out of the oven with some ice cream, or cool down and reserve as a treat for when temptation hits!
- You can make traditional chocolate chip cookies by substituting the Hermesetas Liquid sweetener with 60ml (4 tbsp) of caster sugar, or more!
- These cookies aren’t overly sweet, so feel free to add more Hermesetas drops to add extra sweetness.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 104
- Sodium: 77 mg
- Fat: 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 19 mg