Try this easy no bake toblerone cheesecake recipe. It’s one of a kind. If you love toblerone chocolate, then this cheesecake is definitely for you to try!
- 175g (9oz) dark chocolate digestive biscuits
- 75g (2½oz) butter, melted
- 280g (10oz) cream cheese
- 200g (7oz) Toblerone chocolate, melted
- 200ml (7fl oz) double cream
- extra Toblerone chocolate, for decorating
- Crush the biscuits in a sealable plastic bag with a rolling pin, until everything turns into crumbs.
- Mix the butter with the crumbs.
- Spoon the mixture into the base of a 23cm (9in) springform cake tin and level with the back of a spoon.
- Combine the cheese and slightly cooled, melted chocolate in a bowl and beat until well combines.
- Pour the cream in another bowl and whisk until peaks form.
- Gently fold the cream into the chocolate cheese mixture.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling on top of the biscuit base and spread evenly.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours, but preferably overnight, to set.
- Once set, release the side of the cake tin and place on a serving plate.
- Decorate with extra Toblerone chocolate to your heart’s content. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: English
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 13.9g
- Sodium: 184mg
- Fat: 28.5g
- Saturated Fat: 16.9g
- Carbohydrates: 21.7g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
Keywords: toblerone cheesecake, cheesecake recipes, nigella lawson cheesecake recipe, vegetarian desserts