These White Chocolate And Raspberry Blondies are irresistible for both kids and adults. This recipe is easy for anyone to follow.
- 225g (1 cup) butter, melted
- 220g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 15ml (1 tbsp) vanilla paste
- 260g (2⅛ cup) all-purpose flour
- 200g (7oz) white chocolate chips
- 250g (2 cups) fresh raspberries
- 100g (3oz) white chocolate, melted
- 15g (½ oz) freeze dried raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C/ gas mark 4. Line a 30x20cm (12x8in) baking tin with non-stick parchment paper.
- Place the butter and sugar in a saucepan and melt over a low heat while stirring. After about 5 minutes, remove from the heat and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Pour the contents into a mixing bowl and add the eggs and vanilla. Whisk until the mixture becomes light and creamy.
- While the mixer is running on a low speed, add the flour one spoonful at a time until everything is incorporated. Don’t forget to scrape the sides to avoid any lumps forming.
- Stir the white chocolate pieces into the blondie batter.
- Gently fold in the fresh raspberries.
- Transfer the batter to the baking tin and smooth out into an even layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the blondies are cooked. Use the skewer test, ensuring that it comes out dry and not wet with batter. It’s okay if there’s a slight wobble in the center. As the blondies cool, they will set further. With my oven it took around 50 minutes to achieve the desired consistency.
- When it’s completely cooled down, drizzle with melted white chocolate and sprinkle with freeze dried raspberries. Once the chocolate has set, cut into 12 squares.
- Store in an airtight container and consume within 4 days. Enjoy!
- Feel free to swap half of the caster sugar with brown sugar.
- The cooking time might need tweaking depending on what type of oven you’ve got. It’s best to use the skewer test.
- If you’re unsure about whether the dessert has set, before you slice them, place it in the fridge to firm up first.
- The blondies can be frozen for up to 3 months. Each square should be wrapped in a double layer of cling film before being placed in the freezer. Thaw in the fridge overnight.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: white chocolate and raspberry blondies, white chocolate raspberry blondies recipe, raspberry blondies, white choc raspberry blondies, nigella white chocolate and raspberry blondies, white chocolate blondies