- 5ml (1 tsp) butter
- 5ml (1 tsp) vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced or crushed
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 large courgette, spiralized
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large frying pan or wok, heat the butter and oil until the mixture sizzles.
- Add the garlic and chilli and fry for 30 seconds to release the flavours.
- Add the courgette spaghetti to the pan and stir vigorously while the vegetable is cooking.
- Once the courgette has slightly softened, season to taste.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately.
Don’t cook the courgette for too long because it will become soggy.
Substitute the butter for oil to make this recipe vegan.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 91
- Sugar: 4.25 g
- Sodium: 146 mg
- Fat: 8.15 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.1 g
- Fiber: 2.25 g
- Protein: 4.25 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg