Made in under 5 minutes this Sloe gin fizz is a show stopping cocktail that will leave a fruity flavour tingling on your tastebuds.
- 50ml (1 jigger) sloe gin
- 25ml (1/2 jigger) lemon juice
- 10ml (2 tsp) sugar syrup
- sparkling water
- lemon slices
- fresh or frozen blueberries or blackberries
- Fill up a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour the gin, lemon juice and syrup into the shaker.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and top it up with ice.
- Pour the sparkling water into the glass and stir gently.
- Garnish with lemon slices and berries. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: sloe gin fizz, sloe gin fizz with 7up, sloe gin fizz egg white, sloe gin fizz prosecco, sloe gin fizz history, sloe gin fizz with sprite, sloe gin recipes, sloe gin cocktail, sloe gin fizz drink, sloe gin fizz ingredients, sloe fizz, best way to drink sloe gin