Learn how to make blue cheese sauce in two easy steps. You can use dolcelatte, roquefort or stilton cheese, making it ideal for steak, burgers and pasta.
- 150ml (5 fl oz) double [heavy] cream
- 30g (1 oz) blue cheese
- Heat the cream gently in a pan.
- Crumble the blue cheese into the cream and let it melt slowly while stirring.
- When the sauce is smooth, serve immediately.
- Serve with steak, pork, vegetables, chicken or pasta.
- The following types of blue cheese will work well in this recipe: stilton, roquefort, cambozola, cashel blue, danish blue cheese, dolcelatte and gorgonzola.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Pan Fry
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: blue cheese sauce recipe, how to make blue cheese sauce, steak sauce, dolcelatte sauce, roquefort sauce, stilton sauce