Learn how to make Pumpkin Protein Muffins. Great for before gym or post workouts. Packed with protein, a tasty breakfast or snack.
- 150g (1½ cups) almond flour
- 48g (2 scoops) Perfect Keto Vanilla Keto Whey protein powder
- 2g (1 tbsp) pumpkin spice
- 4g (1 tsp) baking powder
- 425g (1 can) canned pumpkin puree
- 6 large eggs
- 15ml (1 tbsp) vanilla paste
- 15g (3 tbsp) pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven 180°C/fan 160°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Place all the Dry Ingredients in a bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Tip the Wet Ingredients into another bowl and whisk in a mixer until smooth.
- While the machine is running on a slow setting, add a spoonful of the Dry Ingredients’ bowl at a time until the bowl is empty.
- Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl to ensure everything is well incorporated.
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with cupcake cases then divide the mixture evenly between the cases, ensuring they are not more than ¾ full. If you’ve got some left over, use another lined muffin tin.
- [Optional] Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until the muffins are cooked and golden.
- Transfer the pumpkin muffins to a cooling rack. Enjoy!
- This recipe is aimed for those on a strict keto diet. If you’re not on one, feel free to add dark chocolate chips to the batter, which will lend some sweetness to the muffins.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin protein muffins, pumpkin protein muffins coconut flour, pumpkin oatmeal protein muffins, chocolate pumpkin protein muffins, flourless pumpkin protein muffins, pumpkin protein muffins with almond flour, healthy pumpkin protein muffins, high protein pumpkin protein muffins, gluten free pumpkin protein muffins