This healthy Mediterranean salad dressing recipe takes under 10 minutes to prepare. Tweak it with your favourite ingredients, such as lemon, sumac or balsamic vinegar.
- 250ml (1 cup) olive oil
- 90ml (6 tbsp) red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1.25ml (¼ tsp) salt
- 2.5ml (½ tsp) dried basil
- 5ml (1 tsp) dried oregano
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 5ml (1 tsp) Dijon mustard
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Transfer to a salad dressing bottle and use as needed.
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Mediterranean Salad Dressing, Greek Salad dressing, Italian recipe