Tofu in black bean sauce is one of the most authentic Chinese tofu stir-fry recipes you can get. You’ll need fermented black bean paste and shiitake mushrooms. Enjoy!
- 15ml (1 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 400g (1lb) tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- 125g (4oz) shiitake mushrooms
- 10 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 1 (70g) sachet Lee Kum Kee Black Bean Garlic Sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok until it starts sizzling.
- Fry the tofu cubes until they are browned on all sides and crispy.
- Add the mushrooms and spring onions and fry for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the sauce and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with steamed white rice.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 313
- Sugar: 8.8 g
- Sodium: 2477 mg
- Fat: 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.7 g
- Fiber: 6.9 g
- Protein: 20.6 g