- 4 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 30ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 5ml (1 tsp) ground cinnamon
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/356°F/gas mark 4.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into 1cm(½in) slices and toss in the oil.
- Arrange the sweet potato in a single layer in a baking sheet, sprinkle with cinnamon and season to taste.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, then turn the slices around and roast for another 25 minutes. Alternatively, cook until soft and browned.
- Serve with main course of your choice!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 151
- Sodium: 7 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4 g
- Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 1.2 g