- 225g (½ lb) padron peppers, washed
- 30ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 2.5ml (½ tsp) coarse sea salt
- Wash the peppers in cold water and pat them dry. Keep them intact.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy based frying pan.
- Place the peppers in a single layer. Cook it in batches if you need to.
- Fry for 5 minutes or until their skins start browning.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately with a sprinkling of salt.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Spanish
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 72
- Sugar: 1.4 g
- Sodium: 246 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.6 g
- Fiber: 1 g