- 30ml (2 tbsp) cider vinegar
- 15ml (1 tbsp) clear honey
- 15ml (1 tbsp) wholegrain mustard
- 45ml (3 tbsp) cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- 30ml (2 tbsp) vegetable or corn oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Whisk the cider vinegar, honey, mustard and oils together in a bowl or shake in a screw-topped jar or bottle. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Rapeseed is also known as Canola. If you can’t find any at your local shop you can substitute it with extra virgin olive oil.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 342 mg
- Fat: 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.2 g
- Protein: 1.2 g