Chicken Mince Stir Fry is the perfect recipe for a quick and healthy dinner. Fry the ingredients together make a tasty meal.
Stir Fry Sauce
- 125ml (½ cup) chicken stock
- 125ml (½ cup) dark soy sauce
- 2.5cm (1in) fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 9g (1 tbsp) cornflour
- 15ml (1 tbsp) honey
- 5ml (1 tsp) sesame seed oil
- 5ml (1 tsp) rice wine vinegar
Chicken Stir Fry
- 30ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 450g (1lb) chicken mince
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 140g (5oz) baby sweetcorn
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- Place all the Stir Fry Sauce ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat half of the oil in a large wok and fry the chicken mince until browned all over, which should take about 5 minutes. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok then stir fry the pepper, onions and sweetcorn over a high heat for about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Tip the chicken mince back into the wok and pour over the Stir Fry Sauce.
- Give everything a good stir and let the liquid reach a bubbling point while gently stirring.
- Once the sauce has thickened, the stir fry is ready. Serve on a bed of rice and top with coriander. Enjoy!
- Feel free to substitute the vegetables with your favourite ones, e.g. carrot, sugar snap peas, mangetout, mushrooms, broccoli, asparagus, etc.
- You can substitute the chicken mince with meat of your choice, whether it be lamb, beef or pork.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Stir Fry
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: chicken mince stir fry, chicken mince recipe, heck chicken mince recipe, asian chicken mince recipe, healthy thai chicken mince stir fry recipe, ground chicken stir fry