Brandy butter is creamy, sweet and slightly boozy. It is simple to make, you'll only have to whisk 3 ingredients together. Click here for the recipe!
- 170g (1 1/4 cups) butter, room temperature
- 170g (1 1/2 cups) icing sugar
- 105ml (7 tbsp) brandy
- In a bowl, whisk your butter until light and fluffy.
- Continue whisking the butter while adding the icing sugar a tablespoon at a time until everything is fully incorporated.
- Once the icing sugar has dissolved, add the brandy a tablespoon at a time until it’s fully combined.
- Serve with your favourite Christmas dessert. We served it with a Mincemeat Slice. Enjoy!
- The amount of brandy may vary due to the fat content of the butter you use; use your judgment.
- If the mixture looks as if it has split then add a little icing sugar and a little more butter to bring it back together.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Condiment
- Method: Whisk
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: Brandy butter, What To Serve With Mince Pies, what is brandy butter used for, brandy butter ingredients, how to use brandy butter, how long does brandy butter last, brandy butter sauce recipe