- 5 tomatoes, washed and finely chopped
- ½ red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 250ml (1 cup) fresh coriander leaves, washed and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- ½ lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.
- Serve as a side dish as part of a Mexican feast, or with tortilla chips as a starter or snack.
- Category: Starter
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 31
- Sugar: 3.7 g
- Sodium: 7 mg
- Carbohydrates: 6.9 g
- Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 1.4 g