Are you looking for the perfect air fryer cauliflower recipe? Look no further! Here we used the Actifry to create a great Indian side dish.
- 1 small cauliflower
- 5ml (1 tsp) curry powder
- 15ml (1 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 150g (5oz) Greek yogurt
- 10ml (2 tsp) caster sugar [optional]
- season to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into 1cm (1/2 inch) florets and place in the Actifry.
- Sprinkle the curry evenly on top of the cauliflower and add the oil.
- Set the machine to run for 20 minutes.
- Stir the sugar into the yogurt.
- Remove the cauliflower and enjoy dipping in the yogurt!
If you don’t have an Actifry, you can roast the cauliflower in the oven instead.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 222g
- Calories: 158
- Sugar: 11.2 g
- Sodium: 648 mg
- Fat: 7.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.6 g
- Fiber: 3.6 g
- Protein: 10.1 g
Keywords: actifry cauliflower, air fryer cauliflower recipe