- 600ml (1pt) double cream
- 375g (1 tin) caramel
- 2.5ml (½ tsp) peppermint essence
- 200g (7oz) Tennis/Nice biscuits, crumbled
- 120g (4oz) Peppermint Crisp or mint chocolate, grated or processed
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Gently stir in the caramel and peppermint essence.
- You can either use a large container or small, single serving ramekins.
- The first layer should be the biscuits, then the caramel cream and lastly the chocolate.
- Repeat the layers as many times as you like as long as you end with the chocolate layer on top.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: South African
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 578
- Sugar: 47 g
- Sodium: 191 mg
- Fat: 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 21.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 55.9 g
- Protein: 6.5 g
- Cholesterol: 115 mg