Air fryer chicken wings are not your traditional deep-fried chicken wings. They are healthier, crispy and use much less oil. Enjoy with a thick BBQ sauce.
- 2.5ml (½ tsp) garlic powder
- 1.25ml (¼ tsp) salt
- 0.6ml (⅛ tsp) pepper
- 60ml (4 tbsp) cornflour
- 8 chicken wings
- 15ml (1 tbsp) oil
- Mix the garlic, salt, pepper and cornflour in a large bowl.
- Place the chicken wings in the bowl and mix with the dry ingredients until all the chicken’s surfaces are covered.
- Place the chicken in the air fryer and cook for around 40 minutes or until cooked through and the skin is crispy.
- Serve immediately as a starter with mayo, ketchup or barbecue sauce.
- Ensure the chicken is completely dry before mixing with the dry ingredients.
- The chicken wings can be served as a main course as well, 4 wings per adult.
- For best results, brine the chicken wings first.
- Category: Starter
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 325
- Sodium: 198 mg
- Fat: 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Protein: 41.1 g
- Cholesterol: 125 mg