- ready-rolled puff pastry, 1 x 375g sheet
- 3 courgettes, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- olive oil
- 60ml (4 tbsp) mascarpone cheese
- 50g (1½) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat the oven to 200°C (fan 180°C/390°F/gas 6). Unroll the pastry onto the baking sheet and score a border 2,5cm (1 inch) in from the edge.
- Toss the courgettes and garlic with the olive oil and lots of seasoning.
- Mix the mascarpone with half the parmesan and spread inside the border. Arrange the courgettes in overlapping rows. Bake for 15 minutes, then scatter with parmesan. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with chilled white wine and a tangy salad on the side.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 343
- Sugar: 1.65 g
- Sodium: 179 mg
- Fat: 24.45 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.55 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.85 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 6.9 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg