Do you love vegetable korma curry but you’ve never made your own? Find out all there is to know about this recipe and test yourself with a quiz! Enjoy!
- 30ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) korma curry paste
- 1 small cauliflower, washed and chopped into florets
- 200g (7 oz) fine green beans, washed and trimmed
- 250ml (1 cup) sweetcorn kernels
- 250ml (1 cup) peas
- 400ml (1 can) coconut milk
- 15ml (1 tbsp) brown sugar
- salt, season to taste
- Gently fry the onion in the oil until softened.
- Add the paste, stir well and let it simmer for a few minutes to release the flavours.
- Add the cauliflower and green beans. Stir well, place a lid on the pan and let it gently cook for 5 minutes.
- Next, add the sweetcorn, peas, coconut milk and sugar. Stir thoroughly and let the curry slowly bubble away for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Serve immediately with plain rice.
- Made too much? This dish freezes well!
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with other vegetables as well, such as potato, sweet potato mushrooms, etc.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 503
- Sugar: 15.1 g
- Sodium: 297 mg
- Fat: 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 24.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.3 g
- Fiber: 8.6 g
- Protein: 8.5 g