If you have a morbid taste, this creepy drink might just be the perfect tonic! The alien brain hemorrhage shot is becoming THE Halloween drink and is perfect for those who like their drinks artfully grim.
Its horrifying looks are definitely part of the appeal. Sip beneath the gruesome surface though and you’ll find a super smooth, monstrously delicious drink that’s set to become your new favorite.
Alien brain hemorrhage shot recipe
Need something to spice up your next halloween party? Or maybe you just want to amp up your weekend? This grim and grisly concoction is perfect.
This shot is super simple to put together – no obscure ingredients or finicky preparation here. Just four ingredients – Bailey’s, blue curaçao, grenadine and peach schnapps – in a glass. The effect is out of this world.
The pictures tell you all you need to know. The alien brain hemorrhage shot looks more like something you’d find in the dusty corner of a Roswell lab than something served up in a swanky bar. The weird and wonderful look of the alien brain hemorrhage shot is definitely part of the appeal though.
Items you’ll need for this recipe
There are a few items you’ll need to make this drink.
- Bailey’s Irish cream – this classic cream liqueur brings a smoothness to the taste and freakiness to the look.
- Peach schnapps – peach schnapps brings a nice fruity snap. Absolut, Doc Well’s or Peachtree are great peach schnapps brands that’ll taste delicious with the alien brain hemorrhage shot.
- Blue curacao – blue curacao brings great flavor and the all important-blue coloring effect to the alien brain hemorrhage shot.
- Grenadine syrup – grenadine is a pomegranate and cherry syrup that brings the sweetness at the bottom of the shot glass.
- Shot glass – get a quality shot glass collection for your alien brain hemorrhage shot.
How to make a brain hemorrhage shot
Putting this terrifyingly tasty shot together is pretty easy. Although layered shots can sometimes be tricky, this shot is quick and simple.
The peach schnapps goes in first. This clear layer is the ‘membrane’ that acts as the backdrop to the rest of the shot drink.
Then comes the Bailey’s. Chilled Bailey’s is best. Also, give it a shake so that the Bailey’s floats to the top of the shot glass. This’ll give the alien shot its ghostly appearance.
Slowly pour the blue curacao then add a couple of drops of grenadine and you’re good to go!
How to make a brain hemorrhage drink
If you want to turn an alien brain hemorrhage shot into an alien brain hemorrhage cocktail, just double or triple the ingredients.
Remember to pour each ingredient in slowly. That’s the key to getting the grisly appearance of the alien brain hemorrhage shot on point.
What does an alien brain hemorrhage shot taste like?
Despite its horrific appearance, this brain hemorrhage shooter tastes smooth and creamy, with a little fruity flourish. There is some congealed matter in there though!
Does the bailey’s need to be chilled?
It’s best if both the Bailey’s and Blue Curacao are chilled. This will make both float to the top of the shot glass, making them look suspended in the appearance for that all-important alien brain shot appearance.
More great drinks recipes
- Pornstar martini – a fresh, fruity drink, that’s for mischievous people. It packs a provocative punch that’s the perfect pick me up, especially when you want to liven up a party.
- Chocolate Amarula – a fruity, chocolatey combo, this drink is perfect at any time of year, but it’s best to enjoy a glass of this amazing drink on a warm summer evening.
- Ginger beer gin – this recipe is so easy and cheap to put together yet tastes amazing, especially on a long hot summer day.
- Long vodka – this incredible drink will transport you to another place. It’s the taste of summer and is really easy to make, meaning you can whip it up in no time at all.
- Toblerone cocktail – this drink is much more than a novelty. It tastes absolutely delicious and is perfect at any time of year.
- Incredible Hulk drink – a neon green cocktail that packs quite a punch.
Competition Question: What is your favourite Halloween cocktail?Print
Alien Brain Hemorrhage is the perfect shot recipe when it comes to Halloween or 4th of July celebrations, with its red white and blue colouring.
- Use a 50ml (2 jigger) shot glass.
- Pour the peach schnapps into the shot glass.
- Place the tip of a teaspoon level with the peach schnapps’ surface and pour Bailey’s gently into the
- bowl part of the teaspoon.
- Remove the teaspoon.
- Add the drops of grenadine and Blue Curaçao.
- Serve immediately.
- For a clearer line between the schnapps and Bailey’s, chill the schnapps first.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: alien brain hemorrhage, brain hemorrhage shot, alien brain shot recipe, brain tumor shot, halloween shot recipe