Purchase a large pack of Kinder Bueno candy bars and make this irresistible Kinder Bueno cheesecake recipe.
- 300g (3 cups) digestive biscuits, crushed
- 4 Kinder Bueno chocolate bars, crushed
- 150g (⅔ cup) butter, melted
- 500g (2 cups) cream cheese
- 100g (1 cups) icing sugar
- 5ml (1 tsp) vanilla essence
- 250g (20 x 12.5g) Kinder chocolate, melted
- 300ml (1¼ cups) double cream
- Extra double cream, for whipping
- Extra Kinder Bueno chocolate bars
- Milk and white chocolate, for drizzling
- For the Biscuit Base: Crush the biscuits and Kinder Bueno chocolates in a sealable plastic bag with a rolling pin, until everything turns into crumbs.
- Mix the butter with the crumbs.
- Spoon the mixture into the base of a 23cm (9in) springform cake tin and level with the back of a spoon.
- Place in the fridge to set. An hour will do.
- For the Cheesecake Filling: Melt the Kinder chocolate in a bowl by zapping it for short bursts, about 30 seconds, in the microwave, then stir. Repeat until the chocolate is completely melted. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat until well combined.
- Systematically add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture, while stirring vigorously, until well combined. Set aside.
- Pour the cream in another bowl and whisk until peaks form.
- Gently fold the cream into the cheese mixture.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling on top of the biscuit base and spread evenly.
- Place in the fridge for at least 6 hours, but preferably overnight, to set.
- Once set, release the side of the cake tin and place it on a serving plate.
- Decorate with whipped cream, pieces of Kinder Bueno and melted chocolate. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Kinder Bueno cheesecake, kinder bueno recipe, cheesecake Kinder Bueno, no bake kinder cheesecake