- 120g (4 oz) sweet corn, cooked
- 60g (2 oz) cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 30ml (2 tbsp) mayonnaise
- 2 slices of bread, white or wholemeal, you decide
- Mix the sweet corn, chicken and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Spoon the mixture on one slice of bread and close the sandwich by placing the other slice on top. Enjoy.
- Use frozen sweet corn that has been thawed if you like. My preference is to cut off fresh corn off the cob and frying them for a few minutes in a very hot frying pan with a little butter. This way the sweet and crunchy sweet corn contrasts well with the soft and velvety chicken.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 220.2
- Sodium: 70 mg
- Fat: 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.8 g
- Protein: 22.6 g
- Cholesterol: 3.8 mg