If you’ve made roast lamb but don’t know what to do with the leftovers, then make this easy leftover lamb sandwich recipe. This sandwich is next-level!
- 8 bread slices
- 30g (1 oz) arugula/rocket/watercress, washed
- 60ml (4 tbsp) sprouted pulses
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 4 cooked lamb slices
- 20ml (4 tsp) blackcurrant jam
- Arrange the salad leaves evenly across the first slice of bread.
- Sprinkle with 15ml (1 tbsp) sprouts.
- Top with slices of ½ avocado and season.
- Place a slice of meat on top.
- Cover the second slice of bread with jam.
- Place the jammy bread on top of the sandwich. Tada!
- Caramelised onion chutney can be used instead of jam.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 459
- Sugar: 3.9 g
- Sodium: 197 mg
- Fat: 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.4 g
- Fiber: 8.5 g
- Protein: 29.8 g
- Cholesterol: 77 mg