- 1kg (2lbs) new potatoes, washed and quartered
- 30ml (2 tbsp) rosemary leaves, washed
- 30ml (2 tbsp) oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
- Toss the potatoes in oil until evenly coated then arrange in a roasting tin in one layer.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and roast in the oven for 40 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Flip the potatoes twice with a spatula during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Remove from the oven, season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.
- The above recipe is when you use the oven. However, in this case I used my trusty Actifry. Only 15ml (1 tbsp) of oil is needed in this case and cooking time is around 40 minutes. Keep on cooking if you want to potatoes to be even more browned and crisper.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: English
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 1.9 g
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Fiber: 4.5 g
- Protein: 2.9 g